Terms and Conditions of Sale
- (a) These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use my website and place orders for items for delivery. By ordering goods from Mandy Harrison you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
- (b) The supplier of the goods featured on this website is Mandy Harrison European Fashions, a trading name of Mandy Harrison, (“Mandy Harrison”, “me”, or “I”).
- (c) My registered address is The Postbox 21, Local Comercial 1, Dona Pepa, Ciudad Quesada, Alicante, 03170. You may contact me at this address or by email through the contact section of my website.
2. Orders and Contract Information
- (a) Your order is accepted and a contract is formed between Mandy Harrison and you when I despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been made, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from me acknowledging receipt of your order.
- (b) Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by me or may be cancelled by you.
- (c) For fraud prevention reasons I may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction.
- (d) Once I have accepted your order for processing, I shall despatch your order within, and no later than 2 working days.
- (e) Following formation of the contract I shall continue to own any goods ordered until I have received payment in full from you, even though the goods may have already been delivered to you.
- (f) Orders are accepted subject to availability. Where a product cannot be supplied due to unavailability, I will refund your payment within 3 working days.
3. Delivery and Charges
- (a) My delivery charge is £4.95 per order, no matter how many items your order comprises. Orders with a total value exceeding £90.00 are shipped free of delivery charge.
- (b) I do not offer same day, next day, evening delivery, or other enhanced delivery options.
- (c) If I have already despatched your order, delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given.
- (d) Orders despatched for delivery within the UK are delivered by Royal Mail, orders to other countries will be delivered via courier suited to the country of delivery.
4. Cancelling Your Order, Returns, and Refunds
- (a) Under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 14 days. The period of 14 days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods.
- (b) You must inform me of your wish to cancel your order or return your goods in writing either by letter or email within a period of 14 days beginning on the day after the day you receive your goods.
- (c) You must take reasonable care of the goods and may inspect and assess them, but not use them. If goods are returned clearly used, I will be unable to provide a refund.
- (d) You should return goods to me complete, undamaged, and in their original packaging within 14 days after informing me of your wish to cancel.
- (e) If you return goods to me, I will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit nor any courier or postal delay, and I recommend that you use a secure delivery method.
- (f) You must pay for the cost of returning the goods to me.
- (g) If goods are lost or damaged in transit, I may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
- (h) I cannot accept substitute or alternative items by way of returns nor am I able to send them back to you, so please look closely at the items you choose to return to me.
- (i) If you return or attempt to return substitute or alternative items you will still be responsible for paying for the original item purchased and I reserve the right to charge an investigation fee of not more than £35.00 to cover the cost of investigating the position. I can offset this amount due from other sums that may be due to you for refund.
- (j) I will not provide a refund for goods not returned within 14 days after informing me of your wish to cancel, or for goods not returned after 14 days where no cancellation notification has been received.
- (k) For full details of your rights under the Regulations, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or a Solicitor.
- (a) The prices shown on my website are inclusive of any value added tax or sales tax due in the UK and EU.
- (b) Due to circumstances beyond my control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax or sales tax. The current price will be shown when you place your order.
- (c) All prices shown are illustrated in UK Pounds Sterling.
- (d) You can pay for your order with Paypal, either through your existing account, by signing-up for a new account, or without an account using any of the following credit or debit cards: Maestro, MasterCard, American Express, Solo, Delta or Visa card; or any other card expressly offered and accepted by Paypal.
- (e) Your payment card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order and all orders complete wholly on the Paypal electronic payments system.
- (f) Payments and refunds are processed exclusively by PayPal (Europe) Sàrl et Cie, SCA. I never have access to your payment card information, nor do I store or retain that information in any way, either manually or digitally.
- (g) I accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, 3.0 version or higher of Windows Internet Explorer and versions 3.02 or higher of Netscape Navigator. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
6. Disclaimer of Product Liability
You are solely responsible for the care of your products and goods. To the fullest extent permitted by law I hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever for use or misuse of products supplied, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of products, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
7. Product Usage
All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic personal use only. Please contact me for further information if you intend using any products in a commercial business or public environment.
8. Errors and Omissions
I will always endeavour to ensure that my website contains only accurate and up-to-date information, but sometimes it may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies. I therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. I reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on my website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
9. Digital Image Reproduction
I take every reasonable care to ensure that the descriptions and photographic digital representations of products offered for sale are accurate, including the use of professional standard Canon D-SLR photographic equipment to illustrate my products on the website. However, the limitations of digital colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen or device may produce a variation in the true colour of our products that I am unable to control. Specifications may be subject to change.
I want you to be happy with the products and the service you receive from me. If you do have a complaint please email me directly, I welcome and learn from complaints. I aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are acknowledged, investigated and replied to.